Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Prayer Requests

It is late Tuesday night and I fly out tomorrow morning. I finished up all of the school stuff and graduated this past Friday. Please pray for me, the other interns, the Sacred Road team, and the short-term teams that are coming. I did a Directed Study this Semester that focused on Native Americans and Christianity and was convicted of my own sinfulness and the great need that exists.

Please pray for me to be humble and open.

Pray that I'd have a broken heart open to the needs before me.

Pray for God to work in spite of my sinfulness and for me to work against my laziness and indifference.

Pray for God to move this summer and beyond on the Yakima Reservation and among Native Americans.

Thanks for your prayers and I'll do my best to update this as I go along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are keeping you in prayer. Love and miss you but glad to share you! Love Mom, So-oh and Tyler too!