Monday, May 9, 2011

One Year

Well, today marks 1 Year since I moved out here. It feels like yesterday. It does lead me to reflect, remembering the past year and considering the future. Some highlights of the past year:

* Sacred Road got a building and we’ll have services within the year.

* I (for the most part) have got the hang of children’s ministry.

* The Christmas Feast was an amazing event and outreach.

* Seeing growth and change with some of the children.

* It feels more natural being out here

* Seeing God move in big and small ways, both in the community and within me.

I’ll be coming back to Macon on August 12th and will be around through the 23rd. I’d love to catch up with folks and share what the Lord’s been doing.

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement, and I would greatly appreciate your prayers as I think about the future and where God is leading.

No comments: