Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wrong Address

(This is an amended post)

I've become aware over the past 2-3 days that the little envelopes I sent out have the wrong address. Originally, the reply cards had the right address, but the wrong zip code. I messed up by putting the wrong street address on the return envelopes. Strangely enough, some of the letters have gone through with the wrong zip code & address, but some haven't Here's the right address:

Sacred Road Ministries
22116 SE 51st Place
Issaquah WA 98029

I'm so sorry for any confusion or problems this may have called - I hope people are reading this and it helps you out if you've had any troubles. Also, you can email me at jtsavatewa2002@yahoo.com or call me at 478-737-4178 if you have any questions/issues. I'm also sending everyone the correct address through the snail mail. Again, I apologize for my mistake.

No comments: