Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back in WA

I'm back in Washington and will be here for another 2 weeks. I'm here to help out with Spring Break teams which were here the past week and will come next week and the following. Back-to-back-to-back teams gets pretty overwhelming, and Chris Granberry asked me to come help out for March to help out and it worked out well with my schedule. It's been a great past week, but I'm dead tired and we'll be working like crazy over the next two weeks. I also did not bring my computer and don't get regular access, so I won't be doing another update till April. So that's where things stand right now. Things are going well and I'm excited to be back for a while. In other news, my support raising stands at 72% and I'll be looking at coming out here for two years beginning in May. That's it right now for updates. Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, Josh! You don't know me (yet) but Jesse and I are raising support to get out there full time. So excited to hear that your support is at 72%! Sure wish that's where we were. Congrats, and glad you were able to help out with spring teams. :)