Monday, December 13, 2010

Decorations

This past Thursday, 31 youth 4 children, and 8 staff gathered in the Toppenish Creek Longhouse and decorated it with a giant red and green paper chain, coffee filter snowflakes, and Christmas lights. It was one of my best nights ever!

The kids had lots of fun, worked well together, took initiative, and I'm really proud of them. They really did great and the Longhouse looks beautiful. The Christmas Feast is tomorrow and we're expecting 400-500 people. It's going to be a busy and wonderful night. Thanks for your continued prayers and support.

In other news: I got a 16 month old Doberman and he's super fun. I've also moved since last week and will post pictures of the dog and home and more info soon. I'm living in the building we're trying to get for the church - staying there to keep an eye on things and burglars out.

Things will be crazy for the next week as we have the Feast and do Christmas deliveries. Merry Christmas to All!

No comments: