Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snowball Fight!!


This past Thursday, I had a great time with my D-Group (Charles, Brandon, & Davy Granberry). It's been snowing a lot lately, so when I went to pick them up at the Cougar Den, there was a good 10-12 inches of snow. We fought for a while and my fingers were numb for about a half hour. We also had a fight later and I was hit in the side of the head with a chunk of ice. It was a lot of fun and a good time with the guys. Chuck's D-Group & mine were both in the fight and we defeated them. One of his guys was having a birthday, so we met up with them later to celebrate over pizza at Costco. The guys were great and it was a memorable evening!

This week has been pretty good for me, but struggling a bit today. The Christmas Feast is a week away and there's lots to do beforehand. Pray for us as a team to work well together, finish strong, and trust in the Lord. Also pray for people in the community to step into leadership roles for the Feast.

Also, please pray for the community of White Swan: There have been four deaths in the past week.


No comments: